News > News Archive > Abarth Parts Cache Found
Through one of my customers I was able to acquire the following items and am offering these for sale.
1) Original Abarth stamped ABA210 AH block. You can purchase it as-is, or fully restored with 65.5mm overbore. Block is set up for camshaft with roller bearings and would be suitable for 1000TC, TCR, 10000SP or other Abarth mono albero or Bialbero application. This block does need repair of center main bearing web, but I have the facilites to do this.
2) Original Abarth 2-piece MAGNESIUM carter (oil sump). This is NOT your replica aluminium sump, but one of the factory produced magnesium units. SOLD
3) Hausermann flywheel clutch and friction disc. Used but in good condition. Your choice coarse or fine spline friction disc.
4) Abarth 229 74mm stroke crankshaft. Some bearing wear, but will prepare for new owner as desired. Can be polished for STD bearings or ground for .1, .2, or .25mm undersize. Have Vandervell 3-layer bearings available for main bearings. SOLD
5) Abarth 229A, 74mm stroke crankshaft wtih "narrow" rod bearings. Some wear, but will prepare as desired by new owner. Can be polished for STD bearings or ground for .1, .2, or .25mm undersize. Have Vandervell 3-layer bearings available for main bearings.
6) Original Abarth "welded" one-piece steel intake manifold for 1000TC type engine, complete with rare, lightweight aluminum cast Weber 36DCD carburetor with velocity stacks.
If you have an interest in these parts, please contact me at +1 919 757 6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
News Archive »